Friday, June 13, 2008

Meet Hershey

From this day forth, I shall no longer be known as IMMAUEL, the People's Pooper.


Introducing:

HERSHEY POTTER

After a weekend of PBR and Mexican food, Hershey Potter felt it coming, but he dreaded the passing of what was sure to be a Sorcerer's Stone. Absconding to his Chamber of Secrets, our hero readied to release his Prisoner of Asskaban. The pain was excruciating as the porcelein recepticle beneath him was transformed to a Goblet of Fire. And into those flames he poured his cruelty, his malice and, though he didn't remember eating any, a few kernels of corn. And from its firey heart was born a magnificent creature -- he would pay heed to the Order of the Phoenix, or else feel the rest of his life-force drained and be left but a Half-Blood Prince. And so Hershey Potter completed his defilement of the Hogfarts, and departed, leaving the window open and the fan on so his friends would not fall victim to the stench of his Deathly Hallows.

3 comments:

Mr. B. said...

Deathly Hallows...That should be something. You know, like "I drank a sixer of PBR last night. Woke up this morning with the Deathly Hallows".

Prime Mover said...

Sometimes I gets that hollow feeling. I drops deuce, and then fill the void with water and too much food.

Misopogon said...

To those readers who haven't read Harry Potter, I apologize if you didn't get any of the references.

Also, Snape kills Dumbledore. HAHA